Re: [ST] Old Guard

>From: Lisa White <redriders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>I've been on the list since February 1999, right before I got my Sprint
>ST on March 6, 1999.  I've since moved on to my '03 Tiger, but there's
>so much good info on this list, and too many good people to leave ;-)!
>
>Lisa

Hiya Sweetheart !!!!

Didn't know you were still lurking around here.  'Course didn't know some of
the others were either.  And rumors of my demise were greatly exaggerated.
:-)

Still got the Tiggers ehhh?  I'm thinkin about getting an older model for a
third bike, next year, maybe.

Duncan
Donut

Baja Oklahoma