[ST] TSRA - dead or alive?

             The Prodigal Dawg - STeveDunc - and Jack Hayes have asked:
 >>> does anyone want to take up the reigns of the TSRA and if they
do I will organize, map,
and put on a Rallye this year.  The gauntlet is thrown down Dawg
Pound. <<<

     A year ago, the Chief Dawg reminded many of us on this list that
our dues had lapsed,
possibly because he hadn't sent out reminders.  I promptly remitted
my $10 but have
received nothing since, possibly due to my change of address, and
have been kind of
expecting a reminder.  I think it would be great if someone got it
jump-started again!

                                              Rallye on;
dowgydoo     - - - - o%\o