Re: [ST] Robert - High mileage ST

Hey Robert,

I noticed the mileage you have on your ST.

I had 85,500kms on my '99 when it met an untimely demise about a year ago.
Prior to the get off, I was planning on keeping it, as all the advice at the
time was that the engines just keep going, but suspension, brake discs,
bearings, wiring, etc etc would need to be looked at to keep it reliable/safe and I
was just about to embark on a rejuvenation program.

I would love to hear what maintenance issues (if any!) you are finding and
what accessories you are running.

Seeing that your speedo is in kph, what part of the world are you in?

Brett
Sydney.