From: Jack Hays <rude@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: st-triumphnet.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; st-triumphnet.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 2:15:37 PM
Subject: [ST] Rallye want to?

What if I went to the Ozarks in the late spring or early fall and told
everyone where I was going? Would anyone be interested in maybe being in
the same area and just by accident ridding on the same roads that I rode?

Or, does anyone want to take up the reigns of the TSRA and if they do I
will organize, map, and put on a Rallye this year.

The gauntlet is thrown down Dawg Pound.

Jack Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"
Que Lastima
4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42