Re: [ST] ride report

im a lone wolf too, mainly as i cant make times for runs easily.
Riding with groups allows you to see and learn different skills.
Im about to join in with a group of Advance Riders that regularly meet,
purely to see if i can improve on my technique by following - where
appropriate - their line.

But then ill be running on my own again, with plans for Ireland and Spain in
the running. [Torque has an address for hiring Triumphs over there]