[ST] It's in the BAG

Kevin Byram wrote: They came with the mounting rails and the pipe adapter
but not the reinforcing brackets, replacement grab handle and turn signal
relocater brackets. Do I need to get all of these items to install the
bags? Which ones if any are not essential?

Kevin, IMHO you better have them all. The reinforcing brackets are needed
when the bags are loaded. If not they will start the weebie jeebies and off
they go. Ask that NC rally rider about getting to the Pisgah Inn and
finding he only had one bag aboard. And it was his underwear bag missing!
The turn signals will not fit as is with bags installed. The grab handle
mounting holes are used for the reinforcing brackets so there would be no
place to lift unless you used the side stand 100% of the time.

Jack Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"
Que Lastima
4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42