Re: [ST] Suspension upgrade

Derek,
I'm at work and don't have my references but that sounds a bit small, like mayby you have a bit too much preload.  I think it was 30 to 35 mm was a good starting point, BUT, a real big BUT, that is a starting point and 20 to 25 mm may be good for you.

When I bolted everything back togethe I was about 32mm and I went for a ride.  It felt great and I left it alone.  On my old bike I cranked it all over the place and never got it to feel good, but it was a Concours and they never feel right.:-)
Rod