Re: [ST] Suspension upgrade (was: Sprint ABS)

>From: Blake Sobiloff
>I think Emile said he's pretty light, so the stock fork and rear
>shock springs might work for him. He'll never know for sure, though,
>until he measures his bike's sag.

I will do that anyway at the shop, as soon as my cold passes that
I got this weekend...snif... I am light, but I also often ride with
a lot of bags (which are of influence as well of course) and 2-up
now and then. I'll experiment a bit more with the stock suspension
to see if the rear damping can influence the behaviour. Kinda hard
though in this slushy wet weather.

Emile
www.piloot.com