Re: [ST] Old Guard

Actually, I have been to Pisgah Iowa.  It's NOT that flat.

Maybe I should look into this Pisgah, PA.  I could have the trifecta, lol

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
2002 Triumph Sprint ST
AMA life member #548538
RAT # 1006452
HSTA # 9351
<<
Yeah, Iowa is really known for their great motorcycle roads. Sorry if I
offended anyone from that very flat state.