Re: [ST] Old Guard (Rallye 2007 or IOM 2007???)

Hey, If theres going to be an international Rallye in 2007 count me in!

It would be unrool to finally get together with people I feel like I know but
have never met.

The IOM is very tempting as I never made it there while I was living in the
UK.

Having said that, if something is organised stateside put me down for one!
All this talk and pics of the roads you people ride over there, puts me in the
same boat as Martin Fay, I just want to hope a plane, pick up an ST and ride!

Brett
Sydney.