Re: [ST] Mounting the hard panniers on a 2001 ST

Once you have all the parts, remember to leave yourself plenty of time.

I managed to get all the bits I needed for all three boxes in one hit. The
dealer assured me it would take "about 2- 3 hours" Ten hours later I was still
going! Of course I had to assemble the boxes - a very fiddly job.

To do the install properly the rear of the bike needs to be completely
stripped.

I removed the lifting handle after a while as I found it to be more
cumbersome than useful.

Hope this helps,
Brett