[ST] IoM 07

I note with interest one of the other crumblies on this list suggest in passing a meet up at the Isle of Man TT. That is THE best place in the world to be a biker! It's worth noting that 2007 is the 100th anniversary of the thing, so is likely to be even bigger and better than usual. So it'll be a good year to go, but will also be competitive to do so! I have already booked the ferry and accommodation, actually I did it about September last year, and it was already getting tough to find free sailings that weren't at 3am or accommodation in halfway decent hotels. HOWEVER, if any of you guys do decide to go and can make it happen, it'd be great to meet up there.

    Barry Croft
  MSc DIC MIEnvSc CEnv

  16 Rectory Drive
  Burnham-on-Sea