Re: [ST] Rallye want to?

In a previous email, Matthew Heyer stated:
> Does that mean you're up for meeting Jack and I in the Ozarks?  You
> could swing through my area in DC, and we could head on out.  Can you
> clear some time in late summer/early fall?

I would love to. I hope that I can break away then. The problem is that
we usually go on hiatus for July and August. It is more difficult to get
away right after we go back to work. But now that we are owned by
GE/NBC/Universal we might shut down for May and June. We won't know
until March or April. And if we are not picked up for season #6 then I
will be available.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full."
             -- Henry Kissinger