[ST] Doug it up didn't we

Doug, I had no idea it was you who lost the bag. Honest.
Man, those were good times.
At the Colorado Rallye I gave the speech at the morning riders meeting
about speed and responsibility, etc.
Later in the day I came upon Blake, Paul, Matt, and about seven other
riders heading up toward Blue Mesa.
Man, they were just poking along and the old Rude Dog was getting fleas
just waiting to find a spot to pass these Dawgs and get on with it.
I kept saying to myself that I must have been too serious at the riders
meeting and wish I had lightened up some.
Then, like Star Wars, the group made like the Millennium Falcon and
disappeared in front of me. I felt so ashamed as they were just waiting to
clear the city limit sign and then let the ST's dance a little.
What a awesome ride up and over Blue Mesa but the best was the highway
between Midway and Grad Junction through the ninety miles of canyon.
Deserted of all traffic until I got the birds eye view of the girls butt in
the bicycle rally:-)
Butt, that's another story.

Jack Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"
Que Lastima
4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42