From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of MFay@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 6:48 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Suspension upgrade

> Ummmm.....the beer is my luggage.....

Ahhh, but you won't have any luggage because Kevin has given you my,
ahemm... I mean his, S3. That means the beer has to go onto my, ahemm... I
mean Kevin's, ST. :O)

Seriously though, I too have used the STs luggage to good effect on a
Rally run.

Beers in one pannier, Cider in the other pannier, six bottles of wine and
two bottles of whiskey in the top box. Box of sausages, burgers, lamb
chops etc... strapped to the top of the topbox (It's a 52L Givi Maxia with
a top
rack) and salads, fruit etc... in the tankbag. I didn't have space for a
camp stove so a friend on a Blackbird carried that. :O)

Martin (Howlin' Dawg) Fay
Ireland

'06 BMW K1200S
'00 Moto Guzzi California EV Touring
'75 Honda GL1000 Goldwing

The information contained in this e-mail and any files transmitted
with it is confidential and may be subject to legal professional
privilege. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s).
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please note
that any review, dissemination, disclosure, alteration, printing,
copying or transmission of this e-mail and/or any file transmitted
with it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please promptly
inform the sender by reply e-mail and delete the material.
Whilst this e-mail message has been swept for the presence of
computer viruses, eircom does not, except as required by law,
represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity
of this communication has been maintained nor that
the communication is free of errors, viruses, interception or
interference.