Re: [ST] Emulator question

Jack/Jeremy,
I didn't have to fish out my emulator on the ST but did on my last bike.  I have a parts grabber about 18 or so inches long that I find great for all kinds of jobs like that and screws that fall into hard to reach places.  They aren't expensive and you wonder why you hadn't bought one years ago if you tinker a lot.

It took me about three tries to get it right.  Also, before you put the RT's in the first time make sure where they are.  They don't always come from the factory where they say they are.   When you take them out the top, don't be in a hurry to remove the springs unless you like oil all over the place.
Rod