Re: [ST] Suspension upgrade (was: Sprint ABS)

Emile,
I've ridden a lot with an excellent R1100S driver and thought the ST and BMW were well matched in the turns.  I do know my springs and RT's made things better but when it came to confidence tires meant more to me.  Don't know what you're running but my Z4's made a world of difference over the BT057 that was stock.  When that front Z4 got to about 8K miles though, it got the butterflies moving in my stomach.  Just something to consider.
Rod