Re: [ST] Emulator question

Partially true,

On the ST, you can remove the fork caps (one at a time!), pull out the
springs and spacers, then with a grabbing tool reach in and get the
emulator.  Make your changes and reassemble.  You don't have to remove
the forks, though you get a bit of oil dripped around from removing
everything.

Dan Wallander.
Albuquerque, NM