[ST] headlight switch option

Matt:
	I differ with you WRT our having no choice to use a headlight switch. I simply
bought a Triumph OEM headlight switch unit through Jack Lilley Ltd. (in UK) via
Internet.
	It took more time to remove the upper right (cockpit) fairing to get to the
wiring loom to swap out the electrical connectors than to install the switch on
the handlebar. I now can run with my light(s) completely off, on, or just with
my taillight and third eye (brighter PhilipsVision+ bulb) anytime I wish.
Best,
Howard Stephen Serlick
Old Guard "NavDawg"
'03 Blue ST