[ST] Suspension upgrade

Quick question: Tossing the idea of an '05/'06 ST around. Is the suspension any better in the newer models?

I have a stock front end but Ohlins rear shock on my '00. There are more adjustments than I know what to do with on the back, mostly set preload only - when riding with a pillion.

There are some disadvantages of going with the newer model, I may have to start all over again. Anyone have some comparisons?

BigD