Re: [ST] Suspension upgrade (was: Sprint ABS)

 Emile,
Let me make it simple.  Put the HyperPro's in.  It's cheap, fast and easy.
I have yet to find one person that has used them complain.  If you don't
like them, HyperPro will take them back, they guarantee you satisfaction.
You can even add the emulators later.  Several people on this list have done
that with excellent results.  If I had to do it all over again I would not
put in the RT after the HyperPro's because it didn't change anything that
drastically. I'm not sorry I put them in because they ARE BETTER in certain
road conditions. The stock springs are in my opinion the root of all evil
(evil handling that is).  ANY change, springs or emulators, will show an
improvement and RT's happen to be the glitz product of the moment.
HyperPro's will do the trick for 90% of the riders out there IF THEY TRY
THEM. When RT makes their cartridge inserts for an ST, which I doubt they
will, that would be the best choice of them all.
Rod

deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin