From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of iPat
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 3:46 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] List T Design

First of all we need somewhere to upload a selection of designs. Any
suggestions? The list official site i hope!
Voting decides which one becomes the official version.
Wherever you order from there will be shipping costs so it doesnt
really matter where in the world you are.
With the designs, the votes will indicate the demand. From that we
should be able to determine an ammount and have an approximate cost.
Ill get a cost on patches and pin badges at the same time.