From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of iPat
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 4:11 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] List T Design

Guys, without offence to anyone,submit your design option and we'll put
them in one area at a specific time and allow a vote. If you react to one
persons likes or dislikes you'llall end up falling out. I have a design
already and we'll have them hosted by the end of March(as an example) for
everyone to vote on.

--
PatSTee