Re: [ST] List T Design

but there is no ready design and i think there have been a few offers
to do some. The one i have had needs certain aspects of it changed.
Hang on there Kevin, lets do it and lets do it right. We have to find
printers, compare costs and workout the best ways of making sure that
no-one is left out of pocket.We are  less than a day into the
project....hang in there!

--
Pat

For the discovery of truth there is no path…