[ST] Fw: T-Shirt

Posting for Andy.  He is seems to be having trouble posting, and thus forwarded this to me and asked me to.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew F. Kay, Jr. [mailto:captainquack@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 7:59 PM
To: 'ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: T-Shirt

I posted last night a message in which I offered the Hector Cademartori Tee,
"Pirate on an ST", but on checking my email I didn't see the post.  We would
delete the "Riders of the Lost Empire" Label and add "ST Riders stuck on an
Oil Thread" Or whatever you want.  The artwork is done, digitized and ready
to screen print.  This saves bucks, for the Scots in the crowd.

I would need to get Hector's permission to donate it, otherwise he gets
fifty cents US each.  RotLE will handle everything for cost plus ten and
shipping.

Go to our website and ENTER to see the design.  Any color other than white
will add 2 -4 Dollars per shirt.  The shirts cost more and you have use
another (white) screen.

Andrew F. Kay, Jr.
Riders of the Lost Empire, LC,  13355 79th Street, Fellsmere, FL 32948
www.lostempire.com   andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Any married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two
people remembering the same thing.