Re: [ST] PPSeat

>From: brettwilson21@xxxxxxx
>Do you have any idea of the construction, type of foam used etc?
> http://www.ppseat.co.uk/pp19.asp

I don't know details, there's not a lot of info on the site
(calender is a year old as well). I send them an email, but I
know they're still on the Utrecht jaarbeurs (and I'm stuck at
home with a cold still). There's a bit here:
http://www.ppseat.co.uk/pp21.asp

I'll let ya know when they reply, hopefully with more details.
There are some dealers here in Holland so I might go by there in
a later stage. There are distributors in Australia as well,
apparantly (just surf around www.ppseat.co.uk) they've been
around for 35 years. Here's the distributors list: