Re: [ST] Fw: T-Shirt

In a previous email, Andrew F. Kay, Jr. stated:
> I would need to get Hector's permission to donate it, otherwise he gets
> fifty cents US each.  RotLE will handle everything for cost plus ten and
> shipping.
>
> Go to our website and ENTER to see the design.  Any color other than white
> will add 2 -4 Dollars per shirt.  The shirts cost more and you have use
> another (white) screen.

I went to the site and didn't see the design that you speak of. Just two
other designs, and three red-x's with messed up links.

Cost plus ten plus shipping? Ten what? Dollars? That's awfully big of
you to offer your services but I can easily under bid you at cost plus
five plus shipping. ;-)

Hopefully someone will under bid me.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"The only difference between the Democrats and the Republicans is that
the Democrats allow the poor to be corrupt, too."
             -- Oscar Levant