Re: [ST] One more time... (Long)

I hope your neck pain isn't a permanent one (wiplash), I hope the black eyes
don't indicate a burst in your brainbaseplate (don't know the word in English
exactly , but I guess they already checked for that). I also hope you took
enough pics and have plenty of witnesses already. I also hope the damage on
your ST doesn't go beyond the backlight, it can still be that the frame got
enough of a shove to have unrepairable, but for now invisible, damage. But
I'm glad you're able to tell this story to us :-).

Emile
www.piloot.com