[ST] No fuel pressure?

I've had my '99 ST with no problems what so ever. Until last week.  I
do have the noisy fuel regulator or pump depending on what you read in
the archives.

Went to ride the other day and it wouldn't start, cranks fine, dash
lights normal, but no fire at all.

Tore it apart today, time to change the plugs anyway.

Found two of the vacuum lines from the throttle bodies badly cracked,
but that wouldn't cause it not to at least try to fire.  Do I have to
go to Triumph to get these?

It's still making the squeeling noise when I turn the key on.

When I crank it, the ignition coils get voltage, unhooked the
crankshaft position sensor and the coils got nothing, so I wasn't
fooling myself, it has fire. There was also voltage at the injectors
when cranking.

That leaves fuel, how can I check the fuel rail pressure without
special equipment?
Is the regulator or pump most likely to go?
Am I on the right path?

Thanks,
Scott