Re: [ST] No fuel pressure?

Scott,

Try eliminating an easy thing first.  There is a way for the safeties to
keep an ST from firing, but the engine will still crank.  My St is in
for service and I can't remember the sequence, but try starting the bike
with the sidestand up,  the clutch pulled in and the kill switch in the
run position.  You may find that it starts.  If it doesn't, check the
sidestand switch and the clutch interlock switch for proper operation,
then continuity of the wires that feed these switches.  Often, cranking
without firing is one of these things.

Dan Wallander
Albuquerque, NM