[ST] Email delays (dreamhost.com)

OK - so I have been watching and monitoring.  I forwarded some emails for Andy Kay earlier this morning that only recently showed up.  In looking through the headers there appears to be a siginificant delay somewhere in the dreamhost.com domain (within dreamhost the messages get forwarded around).  I looked through some other email posts by other people, and the messages go through this same domain.  Is the dreamhost.com domain hosting our list?  It would appear to have something to do with our list as all of the emails I have looked at from varied people go through this domain, and this is where the problem comes into play.

Matt Heyer