Re: [ST] BRETT'S NEAR OFF

Hey Brett ..

Lucky escape - Always thought that piece of road was
dangerous.. Hope all is ok with you and the new ST..

I'll let you know where we end up on the Mystery Ride this
w/end coming - and I will send you the details for the next
one.

I spend a few hours last Sat am cleaning all the sticky
chain lube off, etc, etc, and washed and polished the bike
- sheeeet !!! it looks good..
- cheers / Harry -
ps: who would have thunk that my comment about my RED
ST would have upset some firemen - sorry guys - not intended..