From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Matthew Heyer
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2006 11:08 PM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; dcrats@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Approaching two months to go...

With the Dragon RAID creeping up now, and my burning desire to get out
on the bike and hoping for some warmer weather, I stumbled across this.
Not many people ride their R-1's like this.  The noises bring back
memories of two years ago when I brought the Speedmaster down.

http://media.putfile.com/Riding-the-Dragon-Part-One

http://media.putfile.com/Riding-the-Dragon-Part-Two

Matt Heyer