Re: [ST] Approaching two months to go...

Hustling for an 800+lb Goldwing is very different than our bikes.  And
having ridden that road in both directions, you can't get going all that
fast anyway.  Unless you want to end up in the woods or in the grill of
the 18-wheeler that has no business on a road like that!

Jeremy Witt

Field Engineer

Corrugated Networking Services Inc.

Office: 603-703-0365