Re: [ST] More 675

It would have to be FX, becuase AMA is sticking to it's guns that
supersport=600cc, any # of cyl.  That's why you don't see Ducati 749 is AMA
supersport, but in WSS and British Supersport.  Though with the shakeup at
AMA Pro, anything could happen next.  But it's too late for a 'serious' team
to make an entry in AMA.  There will be some good club teams though in WERA
and CCS.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
<<
That's awesome!!  I want to see some races with the bike.  Anyone know if
the
AMA has approved the 675 for supersport and/or formula extreme?  Supersport
would be great, and I can't see them preventing it from racing in Formula
Extreme as they just approved the 1300cc Buell!!!

  Matt Heyer