[ST] Fwd: Parting out a 2000 RS

---------- Forwarded message ----------

I have a 2000 Triumph Sprint RS, in Eclipse Blue with 21,850 miles on it
that I am parting out. I have:

Frame - 4-6 little pit marks in coating, but tiny. Still straight with clean
title!
Swingarm - fine, but chainguard is gone.
Engine - keeping the main part, sorry, but selling bits off it (starter,
throttle bodies, alternator, etc.)
Tank - scratched paint where a big tank bag would cover, but OK otherwise.
Front cowl - excellent condition
Left front fairing - one small scuff at lowest "bulge", has cutout for
heated grip switch, otherwise nice.
Right front fairing - severely rashed but not broken, fill and paint needed.
Seat cowl - paint scuffed
Brakes, front and rear calipers & rotors OK, front lever gone, rear lever
damaged.
Cooling system - perfect.
Forks - Right one rashed at extreme lowest corner, left OK, straight, with
.95kg Race Tech springs (stock valving.)
Handlebars - Right junk, left is a perfect ST bar.
Bar risers - Don't know the name, they are about 28mm high.
Rear subframe - straight, fine.
Controls - switchgear OK, brake lever gone, clutch lever tiny scratches I'll
polish out, cables fine.
Mirrors - Left one has teeny scuff mark, seen only close up in bright light.
Right is junk.
Windscreen - stock, has one small stress crack at the top left screw,
buffable cleaning scratches.
Exhaust - CF can is badly damaged at lower flange. Header pipe is fine.
Headlamps - Left has a hole from a rock, but both work. Right is OK.

All electrics, Sagem ECM, relays, looms, you need it, ask if I got it. Many
items fit the sister ship, a Sprint ST. Prices not determined yet, so make
an offer as I want it done ASAP. E-mail me at kp.mitchell@xxxxxxxxxxx for
any info, PayPal accepted, shipped UPS or USPS as desired.

Thanks,

Ken M.
'00 RS