Re: [ST] One more time... UPDATE

Good news indeed, Brett. Glad you are OK.

  John

BrettWilson21@xxxxxxx wrote:

Fortunately the news is all good.

There is no damage to the base plate of my skull or any of my neck vertabra.
My injuries are limited to the soft tissue around my neck and shoulders. Its a
bit like having a really sore throat from a cold without the irritated
trachea.

My mechanic checked out the ST today and all is well. The back wheel is still
true and the swingarm, frame axle etc, all check out. The fact that I was
still rolling upon impact seems to have helped.

So now the paper chase begins.

Thank you to everyones good wishes and words of encouragement.

I'm feeling much better.

Stay upright,
Be well,

Brett.