Re: [ST] Email delays (dreamhost.com)

I opened a ticket with dreamhost using the example Matt supplied.
Their answer is below. This makes sense to me and would mean that the
problem was with yahoo. I do not believe this is a frequent problem.
Unless I hear otherwise I will not pursue this further.
Rupert
kungfu is the mailserver that undeliverable mail is routed to. It will
then try and redeliver for several days before bouncing. If the message
made it to kungfu, it is because for some reason, the recipients mail
server (or address) was unavailable for awhile. Is this happening
frequently?