[ST] T-shirts

I second the motion for a long sleeve high quality shirt.  I think overall
it would be just a heck of a lot more useful!  Plus it would be different.
I did correspond with David Cohen down in NZ who did the artwork for the
Magpie shirt.  He is quite busy right now and it is high summer there so he
doesn't have a ton of extra time.  However, he did say that if he has an
inspiration and know the color of the shirt he make whip something up.  You
can check out his web site here

http://www.davidcohen.co.nz/

Jonathan E
Checked by AVG Free Edition.