Re: [ST] RS main beam

That sounds like fun.  A bit like my TV set went recently, heater to cathode short - 400-odd GBP to replace tube.
Thanks.  I'll check that first.

Chris Harwood
00 RS

Chris Harwood wrote:
> I just got in from a sub-zero night-time blatt down our local
motorway and the main beam light (blue) came on all on its own.  By
playing with the switches it looks as if one lamp is on full and the
other follows the switch.  It's too dark now to look at tonight it but
has anyone else had this happen?  Is it a known fault? <

I had the same thing happen.  In my case, the broken low beam bulb
filament had dropped down onto the high beam filament, completing the
circuit for the high beam.

--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST