Re: [ST] PPSeat

I've sent a detailed email to P &P and to the Australian distributor. So far
only the local distributor have answered with a one line reply saying they
dont make a seat for my model. No other details.

As for the foam, there are different grades giving diferent levels of comfort
and support. Fancy marketing names not with standing, the standard stuff is
usually a cheap spongy type stuff that compresses easily and eventually goes
hard and offers very little support. Other types are of differing density, made
of different materials and therefore behave differently. I guess its my fault
for having such a boney backside!

In any case P&P dont seem very interested in selling anything to me.

Brett.