Re: [ST] RS main beam

>From: Neil Lindsey
>But Chris didn't mention any problem with the low beams........
>From: "halfast3" <halfast3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Chris Harwood wrote:
> By playing with the switches it looks as if one lamp is on full and the
> other follows the switch.
> I had the same thing happen.  In my case, the broken low beam bulb
> filament had dropped down onto the high beam filament,

Neil, if one of your lights is on full all the time and the other
one is on low or high (depending on switch, like he says), would
you be able to tell if the low beam is not working if the high
beam in that bulb is on all the time? Try staring in a high beam
to see if the low beam is working :-). I guess you would see some
asymmetry though...

There's a trick though, you can try seeing if there's a difference
left and right when you hold the "pass" button and when putting
both beams on high beam. With the pass button the high and low
should be on simultaneously in both bulbs, on high beam both
low beams should be off.

Emile
www.piloot.com