Re: [ST] CrampBuster on an ST?

Brian,

  Its no different than a throttle rocker, and in my opinion those are both dangerous as they can cause you to not close the throttle in a panic stop situation....

  What you want to try is the John Deere O-ring. They make an O-ring that fits right in the groove between the grip and the bar end. Works like a charm, and cost about one tenth as much as the already cheap 'rockers and 'busters.

  Only thing is mine was given to me, so i dont have the part number or a source....

  Can somebody else help us out here ?  I need another as well. Perhaps a group buy ?

  John

Brian Mathis <bpm+Lists.ST-RS@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Anyone have any experience with the poorman's cruise control called
CrampBuster? I've tried the Throttle Rocker (2nd gen) and can never get
the thing to stay put on the grip. Is the CrampBuster any better? Their
site shows two sizes 1 1/8" and 1 3/8" - from what I can tell it looks
like the 1 1/8 should work.

http://www.crampbuster.com

Anyone know of any other options that might work better?

-Brian

'01 ST BRG
Palatine, IL