From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brian Mathis
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 3:33 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] CrampBuster on an ST?

Anyone have any experience with the poorman's cruise control called

CrampBuster? I've tried the Throttle Rocker (2nd gen) and can never get

the thing to stay put on the grip. Is the CrampBuster any better? Their

site shows two sizes 1 1/8" and 1 3/8" - from what I can tell it looks

like the 1 1/8 should work.

http://www.crampbuster.com

Anyone know of any other options that might work better?

-Brian

'01 ST BRG

Palatine, IL