Re: [ST] CrampBuster on an ST?

>From: Brian Mathis
>That's exactly the problem - the Velcro strap thing is terrible - it
>won't stay tight on the grip.
>I've got a friend who has the original Throttle Rocker. It's a single
>piece of molded plastic that wraps around the grip - I've tried it on my
>bike and it works great... I'd love to find one of those.

Weird, I've got the opposite experience. I had the original
throttlerocker, but over time (during long ride) it would
slowly go a bit down. That's why I loved the new throttlerocker
(type II) with the velcro. I've used it for almost a year now
and it stays on its place just fine. You do have to tighten
the velcro properly (so real tight). Once done it's no problem,
it has stayed in position since september I think. Just pull on
the velcro until it's real tight before securing it.

Another remark about the possibility of keeping the throttle
open during braking can be prevented by proper adjustment,
making sure the rocker isn't too high with your hand in the
squeeze-brake position. I luv my rocker, wouldn't want to do
a long ride without it...

Emile
www.piloot.com