Re: [ST] T-SHIRT FREE TRANSPORT TO OZ

G'day..
When you get the t/shirt biz sorted out, I can offer our OZ
listers free transport to Sydney. ( Maybe Melbourne too :)

Just need to get the package to one of my USA freight
offices ( we've got 15 over there ) and they will send it
down to me in the mail pouch. That will save the US 15.00
per item in post costs at least and may generate some more
orders.

So - when it's decided - put me down for at least one -
other OZ ridders who are interested, let me know and we can
work something out.
cheers / Harry..