Re: [ST] Rear Hub ID dimensions

Or, you can go to http://www.marcparnes.com/Triumph_Motorcycle_Wheel_Balancer.htm and just buy the setup. Alot less of a pain, and alot less time involved.

  Justin

Rich Rumble <rich.rumble@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  Jeremy,

On the right side, I measured 1.768" at the smallest diameter and that side
of the hub has a conical cut out with the max diameter around 2.630" to
2.635" at a distance of about .650" from where the hole is 1.768". On the
left side, the ID is 2.155". A picture or drawing would show this better of
course, but the preceding are from my sketches and notes from the last time
I had the rear wheel off. I keep thinking of a way to make an adapter, but
haven't solved that one yet. Good luck. If you do make an adaptor,
remember that it will have to be balanced by itself or you will introduce
quite an error when trying to balance the adaptor plus wheel and tire
assembly.

Rich (Thunderdawg) Rumble
2004 Aston Green Sprint ST
2006 Graphite Daytona 675 (expected March 2006, and none too soon)