[ST] Givi Rail Install on a '06 ST

Here are pictures I took during the installation of the rails for my Givi
E41 cases (includes pictures of the final result!)...

http://www.ozzy.net/jdscott/sprint/givi_install/

I also took some notes as I went...

http://www.ozzy.net/jdscott/sprint/givi_install/givi_rail_install.txt

(At the bottom, I included the wonderfully vague instructions that came
with the kit).

Finally, here's the diagram and parts list, which came with the original
instructions...

http://www.ozzy.net/jdscott/sprint/givi_install/givi-instructions.jpg

It's not quite that dark in real life, but it's pretty close.  It's a very
hard to see and misleading picture!

When I get a chance I hope to make a web page with the instructions and
pictures matched together nicely.  Maybe this will help someone else out
who is installing the kit.

--  Joshua D. Scott
-- '06 Sprint ST ABS