Re: [ST] Seat cowl

Zoltan,
I was the one interested in making the hugger.  Alas, I haven't been
able to come up with a sample to use for making the mold (I'll be using
a vacuum-drawn CF/epoxy to make the part) and haven't had the time or
creativity to make one from scratch...  There may still be hope for
this, but it all depends on finding an existing hugger.

Dan

>>> zpavlakovich@xxxxxxxxxxx 1/1/2006 12:03 PM >>>
Happy New Year!

Does anybody have a seat cowl for an 01 ST laying around that would be
for sale? Preferably tornado red but I can repaint. Also I remember a
few months back somebody was starting to make a carbon fiber rear hugger
for himself and if there would be enough interest he would make a small
run. Did that die? Because I would be interested.

Zoltan

www.packereng.com