From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Harwood
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2006 11:25 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Made me chuckle...

Certainly the Daytona picture looks as if the fairing would not be
protected! They're tiny surely?

Chris Harwood
00 RS

>>> Kevin.Dicks@xxxxxxx 03/01/2006 15:42:28 >>>
http://tinyurl.com/7ed3u

Not sure if anyone would want to buy these and then drill into your frame
to fit them - I just cant believe these are any good...they certainly
don't look very sturdy nor do they look like they do anything.